Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: BPM Glitch/Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not saying this should or should not be fixed but if you are in the sequence thingy, change to BPM to 1 and enable the setting that looks like a clock. It will say every measure is 4 minutes long which means technically if that is true... You can create an entire song in one measure, thats if 1/32, 1/48 and 1/64 notes were in OS... (1/48 would be like 1/6 notes.) But if you change the BPM to 0, every measure past the beginning measure will say Infinity:NaN.NaN. Try it for yourself!

[attachment=530]
I know. And it's intended there, so quit whining about it.
(07-08-2022, 05:06 AM)Real_KBGamingYT / KobesterGD Wrote: [ -> ]I am not saying this should or should not be fixed but if you are in the sequence thingy, change to BPM to 1 and enable the setting that looks like a clock. It will say every measure is 4 minutes long which means technically if that is true... You can create an entire song in one measure, thats if 1/32, 1/48 and 1/64 notes were in OS... (1/48 would be like 1/6 notes.) But if you change the BPM to 0, every measure past the beginning measure will say Infinity:NaN.NaN. Try it for yourself!

(07-08-2022, 05:11 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]I know. And it's intended there, so quit whining about it.

That is intentionally there you are claiming.
What do you mean by claiming?
I'm telling you that it's intended that the BPM 0 is infinite.
(07-08-2022, 05:15 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by claiming?
I'm telling you that it's intended that the BPM 0 is infinite.

longest song is OS here i come lmfao