Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Chrome Music Lab song contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody!

A while ago I got into music making by Chrome Music Lab. It's a google music maker and that's about it. Nowhere near as good as OS, probably because it's for kids. And because it's made for people who are beginners, I want to see what you can do!

Chrome Music Lab is this, where kids can do stuff and make music.

RULES:

1. A maximum of 3 entries per person.
  2. No using alt accounts to avoid rule 1
  3. In your submission post, you must put your submission as a link. You can do this by clicking "Save" in the bottom right corner and then "copy link".
  4. Changing another person's song and using it as your own, if caught, results in disqualification of all three songs.
  5. Collabs are allowed.
  6. Follow OS's rules, not doing so will result in disqualificaiton.

Format:

Your submission can have whatever it wants but it MUST include the submission in this format somewhere:

(song title) by (username)
(link)

Example:

I can synth by Maketa
https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/S...5691491328

Time period:

Submissions are open as soon as this is posted and close on August 20th, 2022. Winners will be announced on August 25.

Statement from the Judge:

I swear that I will try to be as neutral as possible in deciding the winners of this competition. I will not be biased toward anybody for any reason.

I am a metalhead who is not qualified for this position. If you are upset at the position you got, please note that I am truly trying to do my best. I have a series of criteria that I will follow. The person with the highest score wins. This makes it harder to screw up badly. If you think I am deeply wrong, please let me know so I can learn from it.

There is no theme. If I do another one of these I will definitely add one, but let's see how this one goes first.

Thank you.

Let's see some music!
https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/S...9469886464
Title: Video Game ShIz by Le_Fromag3
Nice, I like it.
Nice, I like it.
Okay cut it off people.
The results are in!

I loved everybody's songs, and I don't want to be an "everybody's a winner woohoo" guy, but they were all pretty good. Some were better than others by a lot, others by mere notes. Anyway, here's what you all were totally 100% absolutely waiting for, the results of the July/August Chrome Music Lab contest!
[Image: julyaugust-winners.png]

Thank you all for participating! The next month's contest will be announced on August 30th, for those who actually care. This one will have a theme, I think!

bye