Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Sorry about the cello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had no idea it was so out of tune, I will rerecord. The other instruments in the folder all seemed fine though so those are probably good to be added. Please check thougg in case I missed one!! I may actually add some out of tune after a few seconds to mellotron since thats what ait realistically does as the tape runs out, if you guys want. Guitar samples should be recorded next week sometime by the way, filesize though I worry about
Don't worry about it lopyt, I really appreciate the work you put into this site and im sure other people do as well.

Respect m8.
Thanks but it won't take too long and it will fix the issue because it basically makes the cello useless
Thanks for taking the time to fix this. Your contributions will have a big impact on OS!
Hey Jacob_ if you read this, don't be afraid to add the violin or mellotron too!
I thought the detuning was on purpose actually, but people keep complaining about it.

I still have the soundfont I used for the original stacatto cello back in 2015. Might just re-record that and replace yours so it matches the existing sound, same with the violin. https://github.com/peastman/sso

Definitely send the guitar though, it's really good!
Ok will do
(07-30-2022, 11:46 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Had no idea it was so out of tune, I will rerecord. The other instruments in the folder all seemed fine though so those are probably good to be added. Please check thougg in case I missed one!! I may actually add some out of tune after a few seconds to mellotron since thats what ait realistically does as the tape runs out, if you guys want. Guitar samples should be recorded next week sometime by the way, filesize though I worry about

Dude whatever, don't be sorry. Bugs happen. You're taking the time to make something that will help thousands of people and you deserve nothing but praise. Thank you for all that you do!