Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Loading sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am pretty unfamiliar with how things work on OS, including how sounds are loaded whenever you open a sequence. For most of my compositions, loading goes pretty smooth, but for one of them it just gets stuck near the end of the loading bar (, 3k ish notes). This doesn't affect my ability to listen to the piece, but I also can't download it as an mp3 which is inconvenient because I want it as an mp3 without having to record it manually with a screen recorder or something. Is there any way to force stop the rest of the sound loading or should I just switch out instruments until the problem fixes itself?
I had this problem as well. I think it is probably a bug triggered by selecting one of the instruments. I was able to fix it by doing the following:

1. I exported the MIDI
2. Created a new sequence and imported the MIDI I just exported
3. When importing the MIDI, I made sure to not include tracks that had 0 notes associated
4. Saved the new file
5. Was able to export WAV and MP3
(09-03-2022, 10:36 AM)sachamusik Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem as well.  I think it is probably a bug triggered by selecting one of the instruments.  I was able to fix it by doing the following:

1. I exported the MIDI
2. Created a new sequence and imported the MIDI I just exported
3. When importing the MIDI, I made sure to not include tracks that had 0 notes associated
4. Saved the new file
5. Was able to export WAV and MP3

This worked, thank you so much!