Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Note Volume Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me get straight to the point. I would like it if there was a fade in and fade out option. Where we can set a specific time to fade in notes and fade out notes. That's pretty much it, love this website. I hope this gets added.
(08-07-2022, 09:45 AM)CryptoSubwoofer Wrote: [ -> ]Let me get straight to the point. I would like it if there was a fade in and fade out option. Where we can set a specific time to fade in notes and fade out notes. That's pretty much it, love this website. I hope this gets added.

In which aspect? Instrument note volume or specific/selected notes of any instrument?
(08-07-2022, 09:45 AM)CryptoSubwoofer Wrote: [ -> ]Let me get straight to the point. I would like it if there was a fade in and fade out option. Where we can set a specific time to fade in notes and fade out notes. That's pretty much it, love this website. I hope this gets added.

your suggestion is real nonsense to me.

If in terms of instrument note volume, you can already do that with the use of markers. If you are talking about individual notes of any instrument, then idk. This may become a future thought but we'll never know until the time comes Smile