Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: A Contest Concerning Pixelart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I have stumbled upon a monthly contest whose goal was to select a song that best represented the theme creativity, as determined for this month, I was then inspired to make this thread detailing a contest of my own originality. Essentially, what this contest entails is that the participator, using the colors of the notes of the instruments, creates pixel art and posts the sequence as a reply to this forum. After the deadline, June 15th I will make a seperate forum thread entitles, Pixel Art contest entries, after having picked 10 of the entries they will serve as options for a poll by which the majority can govern which one is deemed the best. Originality is key, so pre-existing pixel art based off of already made templates probably won't make it into the top 10. More importantly, have fun and send as many entries as possible.

Be aware that some of these can be very laggy, and in the past they have had to be removed due to them crashing browsers and/or freezing them. I'd advise people to try and be cautious when creating them.
(06-02-2016, 04:57 PM)ParaSpider Wrote: [ -> ]Be aware that some of these can be very laggy, and in the past they have had to be removed due to them crashing browsers and/or freezing them. I'd advise people to try and be cautious when creating them.

Maybe you can bring down the bpm to 40 or so... that may help keep the lag down.