Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Posters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. As you guys probably know, I've been focused on doing art commissions outside of OS.

I wanted to try my hand at setting up a print shop for those of you who aren't interested in requesting art—but would still like to support me through other means.

Since I have no idea what to sell as physical art, I think starting with OS fanart would be a good place for me. I'm curious about what ideas you'd like to see on your wall!

[Image: vnf.png]
Cracking one with the boys (and girls) of chat.
(08-09-2022, 05:21 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone. As you guys probably know, I've been focused on doing art commissions outside of OS.

I wanted to try my hand at setting up a print shop for those of you who aren't interested in requesting art—but would still like to support me through other means.

Since I have no idea what to sell as physical art, I think starting with OS fanart would be a good place for me. I'm curious about what ideas you'd like to see on your wall!

[Image: vnf.png]

wow.