Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Cover poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I wanna do a voice reveal...in the form of a song cover. Yeah I was gonna do an original song, but I'm not the best song writer. So, vote on what you wanna hear. Poll will end in 30 minutes.
this might be too late but I wanna hear "Elite" by Deftones or "Void Fracture" by Krosis.
(08-10-2022, 03:02 PM)Maketa Wrote: [ -> ]this might be too late but I wanna hear "Elite" by Deftones or "Void Fracture" by Krosis.

These songs are pretty cool, but they are unfortunately out of my technical ability. I'm sure no one really knows this but I've been using a school computer to do this whole "The Ugly Mario" thing for about a year and a half. Plus, I can't fry scream for my fekin life. So sadly, it cannot be done at the moment, mah boi.
Can you do Patterns In The Ivy 2
(08-10-2022, 03:02 PM)Maketa Wrote: [ -> ]this might be too late but I wanna hear "Elite" by Deftones or "Void Fracture" by Krosis.

yeah I know I'm just messing with you lol, but seriously though you should try 46&2 by TOOL. Very easy, there are some more "aggressive" parts, but I'm pretty sure you could do it.