Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 808 Cowbell, Lo-Fi Drums, Trap Drums, Christmas Bells
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would absolutely love to be able to create phonk and trap beats on here, hence the suggestions, we have 808 bass so we have something usable for trap and phonk, but not the key parts. i do hope these get added.
try detuning 808 cowbell idk
you can also detune the electric drum kit down and it will sound lofi-ish
We have the phonk-integral 808 Cowbell as part of the 808 Drum Kit under the Percussion (Classic) category in the Instruments list. 808 Drum Kit also counts as "trap drums" since trap music usually uses some variation of 808, and finally for "Christmas Bells" you should poke around in either the Drum Kit or Electric Drum Kit for some of the higher octave percussion (they're practically the same except for slightly different sampling)

Also since you're planning to make phonk, to make the cowbell have more than one note use Detune markers. Since markers are a little hard to explain, I like to use an image.

[Image: unknown.png]

Essentially there's the measure bar with numbers; right click that to get your markers and navigate to the dropdown menu to find the Detune option. Oh by the way, the max and min are a full octave up and down respectively.

Happy sequencing!
(08-12-2022, 02:52 AM)cosmicPython Wrote: [ -> ]We have the phonk-integral 808 Cowbell as part of the 808 Drum Kit under the Percussion (Classic) category in the Instruments list. 808 Drum Kit also counts as "trap drums" since trap music usually uses some variation of 808, and finally for "Christmas Bells" you should poke around in either the Drum Kit or Electric Drum Kit for some of the higher octave percussion (they're practically the same except for slightly different sampling)

Also since you're planning to make phonk, to make the cowbell have more than one note use Detune markers. Since markers are a little hard to explain, I like to use an image.

[Image: unknown.png]

Essentially there's the measure bar with numbers; right click that to get your markers and navigate to the dropdown menu to find the Detune option. Oh by the way, the max and min are a full octave up and down respectively.

Happy sequencing!
i was unaware 808 cowbell was in the 808 drum kit, thanks for letting me know! and i'll try out the suggestions of tuning other parts to make it sound how i want it.

i made a full phonk cover using detuned 808 cowbell and fft for the memphis acapella
(08-12-2022, 03:12 AM)♩♪♫♪♬♩♩ Wrote: [ -> ]
i made a full phonk cover using detuned 808 cowbell and fft for the memphis acapella
i dont see which elements are missing from this site

i'm really unobservant and didn't realise what is needed is here, though just having these (except christmas/jingle bells) as seperate instruments would still be great and would add some extra ease, a lot is missing for what is here, so you can't make perfect trap or phonk as of now
Trap, lofi, and funk are completely doable in OS. Also christmas bells exist