Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Ideas on boosting popularity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With being all over reddit by being a trending subreddit twice, having a surge of forum users and endorsements from a plethora of services, we do have a lot of sequences made every day, however the forum community remains pretty small. I'd say this is okay as long as the website gets a sufficient amount of traffic, but I'd love to get some more people around here to join us.

Does anyone have ideas on how to boost our popularity?

We are the top result for online piano roll & online sequencer.
how about an official contest. I really like jonah's song of the month thing. perhaps something like that, but annually.
Although I am not sure how the reader of this message will feel about this, there is a site called www.multiplayerpiano.com which is similar to this site in utility, that is to share music but is vastly different, (as I will not burden myself attempting to describe it I recommend you go to the website), if it be a desirable thing I could introduce people on the site to this site and ask them to make sequences, post threads and comments, amognst other things at least once; realistically such a venture would not have much of an effect but at least you would have more people frequent the site, albeit only a few more.
i almost got a virus from that site just now.
In my opinion, you should advertise the site, get ads up, things like that. Another thing is that people might make sequences, but not the forums, so you should tie the sequencing and forums together some more.