Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Maximum Notes before Crashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your highest note-count that you can do?

So far, I've got 200,000 notes and aiming to see if I can get a million notes. This would help find the best way of getting the top on the 'longest'.
1 million notes is the largest
He's right, there's now a hard limit of 1 million notes because people couldn't be nice.
Nobody will listen to it though. All the people who have good enough computers to run it don't waste their time on that, and all the people who would actually like to listen to it have the *****tiest chromebooks their school could find
(08-13-2022, 09:37 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody will listen to it though. All the people who have good enough computers to run it don't waste their time on that, and all the people who would actually like to listen to it have the *****tiest chromebooks their school could find

i feel like the last part was targeted towards me a bit
How was that targeted toward you man? Over 3 quarters of OS, probably over 90% to be honest, have those crappychromebooks
(08-13-2022, 09:37 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]He's right, there's now a hard limit of 1 million notes because people couldn't be nice.

So far I've got 580k for it and it now takes like 3-4 minutes on a £450 laptop however being 4 years old. I believe that the cap is probably 1m before being mostly impossible to view.
(08-13-2022, 09:42 PM)kalein2022 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2022, 09:37 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]He's right, there's now a hard limit of 1 million notes because people couldn't be nice.

So far I've got 580k for it and it now takes like 3-4 minutes on a £450 laptop however being 4 years old. I believe that the cap is probably 1m before being mostly impossible to view.

what jacob_ meant was you can't save a song with over 1,000,000 notes in it, so you have to cut it short right at that number
(08-13-2022, 09:41 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]How was that targeted toward you man? Over 3 quarters of OS, probably over 90% to be honest, have those crappychromebooks

Alright, I did just blindly assume, but I felt like maybe it was.
I am a chromebook user also yes screw the black midi "people"