Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: More 8-bit instruments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love 8-bit sounds so there should be more 8-bit instruments or an edit menu where we can make our own like in Beepbox I think that would be cool I think.
We are considering having/developing a new "Custom Synth" instrument, but we've been busy with the new Cello Sustain instrument and complaints relating to it
(08-19-2022, 06:41 PM)cosmicPython Wrote: [ -> ]We are considering having/developing a new "Custom Synth" instrument, but we've been busy with the new Cello Sustain instrument and complaints relating to it

i wish mfs would stop complaining its really good
(08-19-2022, 06:41 PM)cosmicPython Wrote: [ -> ]We are considering having/developing a new "Custom Synth" instrument, but we've been busy with the new Cello Sustain instrument and complaints relating to it

Still don't know who this "we" is referring to, complaints about the cello have practically come to a halt, and the Custom Synth has been on the veerrry back burner for a long time.

Hope this helps.
what the ***** is cheese

Why do they complain about it? My recently made sequences both contain this instrument, and they sound beautiful!