Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Charting Online Sequencer Songs in osu!mania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As someone who is pretty good at playing and charing osu!mania, I have decided to start taking free commissions for charting your own songs in osu!mania. Even if you don't play osu!mania, I can still send you a clip of me playing the map I created for you. I will be uploading these to the official osu website if you want to play them yourself. Send links to songs you want charted below, and I will start them when I have the time.
Can you do my collab with Fox?
(08-23-2022, 04:54 AM)EricSauce Wrote: [ -> ]As someone who is pretty good at playing and charing osu!mania, I have decided to start taking free commissions for charting your own songs in osu!mania. Even if you don't play osu!mania, I can still send you a clip of me playing the map I created for you. I will be uploading these to the official osu website if you want to play them yourself. Send links to songs you want charted below, and I will start them when I have the time.

please link it Lopyt, I couldn't find it.
what kind of songs work best for charting? I would imagine more upbeat stuff would be best.

it would be cool if you made a chart for one of these, whichever you like best