Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2022 September Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am confusion that strange space between the macy's elevator and clothing department
aight lemme clarify:

I made these two sequences a while ago as my first song before I started an account, found them, and made them one song Technically, it's two, but I made it into one. These are my songs so don't get confused. Or do. I hope you do. Please do.

the second one that applies i guess
so far
here's another thing:

it's sort of a remix of sneaky snitch
no new sequence this month sorry :// school's been busy !!

this sequence from december is probably my strangest most eyebrow raising sequence i've got lol. very silly!!

2021 me just loved playin with goofy chords eh? here's another from last july that i've always really liked and wanted to revisit, but couldnt quite find the right angle to recapture the same feeling! hopefully you all enjoy it Smile
also i am NOT submitting this one, but i am sharing it for anyone who's interested. I've always found this song to sit strangely with me! for some reason playing the game and hearing it left me feeling a little odd.. maybe it's the slides in the lead? or the low, mismatched pads in some places? whatever the case, later remixes don't seem to have the same effect that the original does! thought i'd put it here because i feel it fits the theme Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=215]
Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2022 September Monthly Contest winners!

In first place we have f@#& it!? by cyanideluci. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have i am confusion by Cool172. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have that strange space between the macy's elevator and clothing department :) by Cool172. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.
See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

Pages: 1 2