Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How do I claim songs I wrote anonymously?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-02-2022, 09:32 AM)Sync Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2022, 09:29 AM)Shh Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2022, 09:27 AM)Sync Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2022, 09:11 AM)Shh Wrote: [ -> ](snipped)
And by the way. Don't even try to copy stuff. The mods will ban you if you do that ;D

I don't want to copy others because I don't want to listen to other people's stuff too much - I'm afraid I won't be able to make anything original. As is, the things I listed here, are all based off of existing songs, mostly game or movie OSTs, except they're mixed together and in very flat keys.

By the way, getting inspired by already existing sequences is completely ok, since this is literally a function on this website. But just inspiration, not copying.
Roger Roger, thank you
(09-02-2022, 09:30 AM)Shh Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2022, 09:28 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]yo talk in website chat yk, much more easier

Would love to, have to wait 24 hours after registering...

Ultimately I'll have to wait for the site admin or maybe a high ranking mod to come and decide what they think of the mess I made here.

I kind of prefer forums to chats though for personal reasons (I get overwhelmed easily, especially when people show emotion).

EDIT: Also forgot one version I made of Shapeshifters a week ago rather than yesterday:
That was before i had a better visual in mind of how it would play
Are there any updates?
I would tell a mod or tell Jacob_ or just copy the song off onto your profile but edit the name so you can let people know you wrote it
(09-10-2022, 06:33 AM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]I would tell a mod or tell Jacob_ or just copy the song off onto your profile but edit the name so you can let people know you wrote it

I can't seem to reach anyone so I guess I will just have to copy everything over. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3