Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My online handle on most sites is just "Shh" nowadays with the picture here: [Image: 4f4958119557661.60a01df809a1f.jpg?width=613&height=613]

I write short stories, song lyrics, and poems, as well as sing and sketch badly, to vent my frustrations. Getting into MIDI, which I've been pressured to learn for a few years, is sort of the latest step in this. I have an original species called 'splitorns' as part of all that and I want to make songs for a visual novel or maybe one day a small horror game about it. IDK if I can use songs I made on OS for that, maybe someone can confirm yes or no in reply, but I do know I can learn how to make music from OS. Choir is my favourite instrument electronically and I don't think the site has it, or I would've used it for "Shapeshifters" instead of cello 

Anyway I also have been trying to learn about myself and why I act as I do with other people for about a year i.e. horoscope tier stuff and pop psychology. So if you know MBTI, enneagram, etc I'm a supine choleric INTP-T 5w6. Very stubborn, robotic, bad at emotions, and it shows in what kind of ""songs"" I made so far. Also that I tend to be machiavellian/pragmatic with people and things alike, seeing to fill my goals for my own happiness rather than making friends or appreciating creations. Like i mostly use forums to get help or offer help, than to really engage with people personally.

That said, I'm always looking to talk with people who are into indie stuff a bit. Games, shows, music, whatever. It's just I would rather be making my own stuff than using or observing others' works, and that's not to say their stuff is bad or boring or that I'm any good, I'm just selfish and aware of this now, so I'm warning anyone who bothers to read this spiel in advance that I can come across cold as a result. Thanks-
im the ever
(09-05-2022, 05:49 AM)▇▆▙▆▙▇▞ Wrote: [ -> ]im the ever
Now what would that mean?