Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Sustained cello not really working ( on safari )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last time i checked, os didn't work at all in safari
All browsers on Apple all run on the same engine so it would beweird if anotger browser did what safari didn't. Chrome is *****, brave and firefox are much better
(10-06-2022, 06:36 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]All browsers on Apple all run on the same engine so it would beweird if anotger browser did what safari didn't. Chrome is *****, brave and firefox are much better

Other than security issues, I don't think Chrome is bad.
Chrome is bloated as hell and tracks every single little thing you do, regardless of if you are signed in or not
This thread is missing a whole lot of context that has nothing to do with what browser you use.
- Lopyt sent me sustained cello samples, so I added them to the site.
- Everyone complained to me about Lopyt's samples being out of tune, which I hadn't noticed since they only got out of tune after a while and I only tested shorter notes before adding them.
- I replaced those sounds with an extended version of the cello samples that have been on here since 2015, since extended notes were not technically possible back then.
I manage to make them [The sus strings] work somehow. [by doing cords.] However, we tried to make them play high notes. [The range was the whole keyboard, which I liked.] When the range of this instrument was reduced [down to the same range of the cello], I was mad because, I knew it was going to the OG cello. [with sus instead of sus Strings.] Thanks to the universe update, transposing them was possible. It was ok but, then I learned [The hard way] that it was going to sound low quality. [Very Squeaky]
Pages: 1 2