Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Issue has Been Resolved. . . Sorta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, good news and bad news.

Good news - I'm back. I don't know for ho long, I'm back. I'll get to work on the next song as soon as I can.
Bad news - The actual site is still blocked. I'm just using a new proxy.

The problem
The last proxy I used was HwHelp, which broke for me for some reason, which is weird because it was working a few days before it just died, but I was sent a new proxy by [/url][url=https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/member.php?action]Jumphio .

The glaring issue
I'm back. That's cool and all, but what other problems do I have? I mean, I'm back so I should just be grateful I get another chance to make music for y'all, right? Well, first of all, I am grateful. I want to get back to work as soon as possible to make ore mediocre tunes for y'all. Second of all, the issue is the fact I had to do this in the first place. I shouldn't have even had to use a proxy because, personally, I see no problem with this site other than it could be a distraction for students. Of course, I can be one of those kids who get distracted by sites like this, but I do get my assignments done at the end, and believe it or not, I do actually learn a few things in class. Other than that, the only other reason I can see is. . . someone drew a pair of boobs with the notes? I don't know. Like, what Karen who looks at anti-mask propaganda on Facebook thought "Oh, someone think of the children! We can't let them express themselves freely express themselves through song! It'll corrupt their pure innocent minds!"? Seriously, I'm sure somewhere, there is someone who thinks like this saying "Oh, my child is so pure and innocent" meanwhile, their child is probably the same kid who supposedly tried to hang themselves because they learned it from Jeffy.
1. Kids aren't that dumb. Some of us actually know to take care of the actually important things first before getting to the games and crap.
2. I don't know how people like this unironically think this way and know how to breathe.

TL;DR
So basically, I'm glad I'm back, but I still have a problem with why I even needed to use a proxy in the first place.

Thank you for your support. I will make it to two years, no matter what. I'm sorry if for whatever reason, I worried y'all. I don't know why anyone would care. Anyways, thank you. I love you all. I probably wouldn't still be here without y'all t motivate me to keep going. I can't say this enough, but thank you all.

Have a good day.
Ok link me to the proxy
pretty much just a beefier version of hwhelp https://hwhelp.cc/
Thank you Kevin Jadiel Febles 13 years old
Good thing you're back, sorta.
(09-15-2022, 10:12 AM)The Ugly Mario Wrote: [ -> ]So, good news and bad news.

Good news - I'm back. I don't know for ho long, I'm back. I'll get to work on the next song as soon as I can.
Bad news - The actual site is still blocked. I'm just using a new proxy.

The problem
The last proxy I used was HwHelp, which broke for me for some reason, which is weird because it was working a few days before it just died, but I was sent a new proxy by [/url][url=https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/member.php?action]Jumphio .

The glaring issue
I'm back. That's cool and all, but what other problems do I have? I mean, I'm back so I should just be grateful I get another chance to make music for y'all, right? Well, first of all, I am grateful. I want to get back to work as soon as possible to make ore mediocre tunes for y'all. Second of all, the issue is the fact I had to do this in the first place. I shouldn't have even had to use a proxy because, personally, I see no problem with this site other than it could be a distraction for students. Of course, I can be one of those kids who get distracted by sites like this, but I do get my assignments done at the end, and believe it or not, I do actually learn a few things in class. Other than that, the only other reason I can see is. . . someone drew a pair of boobs with the notes? I don't know. Like, what Karen who looks at anti-mask propaganda on Facebook thought "Oh, someone think of the children! We can't let them express themselves freely express themselves through song! It'll corrupt their pure innocent minds!"? Seriously, I'm sure somewhere, there is someone who thinks like this saying "Oh, my child is so pure and innocent" meanwhile, their child is probably the same kid who supposedly tried to hang themselves because they learned it from Jeffy.
1. Kids aren't that dumb. Some of us actually know to take care of the actually important things first before getting to the games and crap.
2. I don't know how people like this unironically think this way and know how to breathe.

TL;DR
So basically, I'm glad I'm back, but I still have a problem with why I even needed to use a proxy in the first place.

Thank you for your support. I will make it to two years, no matter what. I'm sorry if for whatever reason, I worried y'all. I don't know why anyone would care. Anyways, thank you. I love you all. I probably wouldn't still be here without y'all t motivate me to keep going. I can't say this enough, but thank you all.

Have a good day.
It sucks that you have to use another proxy and that you have to deal with all of this baloney and salami sandwich but welcome back :D
Whats the new proxy you're using rn