Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Copy/pasting edit markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to make it so you can copy/paste the edit markers ? That would make it a lot easier !
(09-26-2022, 03:11 AM)Oreiller Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to make it so you can copy/paste the edit markers ? That would make it a lot easier !

They added it, but now there is a bug where copying markers on top of eachother, you cannot get them appart anymore. Which is annoying too if you accidentally slide 2 markers ontop of eachother, then you have to manually remove and make a new one... I also wished you would be able to change the instrument of multiple markers at once...
(10-04-2022, 11:14 AM)DotNet Studio Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2022, 03:11 AM)Oreiller Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to make it so you can copy/paste the edit markers ? That would make it a lot easier !

They added it, but now there is a bug where copying markers on top of each other, you cannot get them appart anymore. Which is annoying too if you accidentally slide 2 markers on top of each other, then you have to manually remove and make a new one... I also wished you would be able to change the instrument of multiple markers at once...

Ctrl Z-ing when you slide two markers on top of each other works. For the rest of the problems, I have no idea how to help either :/