Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: !CRUSH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anything I can do to make this better?

I asked one of my friends to listen to it and they said it sounded a bit weird so I want to see if I can get some help on changing/adding some things to make it not weird.
I havent listened yet but what do you notice about it that you dont like? Have you tried muting stuff, adjusting rhythms, etc? Is everything aligned to the grid?
(09-29-2022, 10:32 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I havent listened yet but what do you notice about it that you dont like? Have you tried muting stuff, adjusting rhythms, etc? Is everything aligned to the grid?

I think it might be too noisy or the flute's rhythm or notes are off but I'm really just not sure. And I also just think that I could improve it in general but I just dont know what exactly I gotta do. Ive tried changing things but I still think it doesnt sound right
Dont be afraid to delete stuff, dont spend too much time on one thing

If it doesnt sound right try remaking the whole thing how you want it, or how another user may make it
I dont know how useful this is, and i didn't dwell on it too much. As it's already been stated by Lopyt, you can redo as much as you want, or change it, get inspired by someone elses creations even. Have fun with it and experiment, it'll help you to find the style you like to mess with sounds and such.