Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: It's good to be here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm no stranger to playing music. I used to play the clarinet a long time ago, and I was in like two concerts before I had to stop partway through middle school. A few years later, my dad — who has SiriusXM — started playing EDM a lot in the car, and that's what made me really go "man, this is cool. I want to do this myself.". A lot of my taste in music comes from either stuff on the radio, or my favorite video games.

I don't really see myself doing this as a profession; I just have several very specific ideas that I want to implement. I think it would be interesting to use this site to make not just music, but also things like notification sounds and error sounds, because sound design is really cool to me.

I'm wondering if using the sequencer will allow me to tell people that I "make music". At the very least, I think I can learn the ropes here and then also start using more extensive programs.

Anyway, for now I'll just be tinkering around with the sequencer, as I learn best when I can fiddle with something a bit. If I make something that I think is really cool, I will be sure to share it.
Welcome to the forum, mate I am new here too!
why do i sense a feeling of foreboding