Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: an apology.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone. you may know me as nari, nair, the dude that wrote 99dc, abacabakay, just kay, that annoying soab that was in chat a lot, it doesn't matter.

i have made the decision to return to OS. i will not use the chat as frequently as i used to, however.

getting straight to the point here, i apologize. i'm so sorry how immoral i used to be, how rudely i used to treat everyone. i'm so sorry for discriminating against certain fandoms and communities. that behavior was downright unacceptable and inappropriate of me to do.

i'd like to apologize for how much of an asshole i was. i'm sorry for the new users who thought of me as a bad, rude, person with no sense of self or caring for others.

i am so unimaginably sorry for how disgusting i used to be in chat. i am a changed person, and i do not talk like that anymore.

to speedy, i'm sorry for have blocked you for over 3 months because of some little thing that happened.

to all of the bens, to cool172, to larrythemaskman. i'm so sorry for how i treated you all.

to the entire os community,
i'm sorry.

nari, or kay.
x
(10-15-2022, 04:42 PM)abacabakay Wrote: [ -> ]hello everyone. you may know me as nari, nair, the dude that wrote 99dc, abacabakay, just kay, that annoying soab that was in chat a lot, it doesn't matter.

i have made the decision to return to OS. i will not use the chat as frequently as i used to, however.

getting straight to the point here, i apologize. i'm so sorry how immoral i used to be, how rudely i used to treat everyone. i'm so sorry for discriminating against certain fandoms and communities. that behavior was downright unacceptable and inappropriate of me to do.

i'd like to apologize for how much of an asshole i was. i'm sorry for the new users who thought of me as a bad, rude, person with no sense of self or caring for others.

i am so unimaginably sorry for how disgusting i used to be in chat. i am a changed person, and i do not talk like that anymore.

to speedy, i'm sorry for have blocked you for over 3 months because of some little thing that happened.

to all of the bens, to cool172, to larrythemaskman. i'm so sorry for how i treated you all.

to the entire os community,
i'm sorry.

nari, or kay.
x
I accept your apology. I believe you really have changed. Welcome back to OS Kay.
I already accepted it during Yom Kippur, kay, because my name is also Ben.

BTW, welcome back.
Its okay bro, welcome back and happy sequencing !!
IS THAT NARI?