Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep. I quit. I'm fed up with these *****ing shenanigans and I'm tired of trying to find loopholes or proxies that don't even have the basic ability to run the sequencer. I'm *****ing retiring.
Before I go, I would like to say thanks to everyone who has even just known of my existence. I'm grateful for the support of my listeners and friends. I wouldn't even be here had it not been for JEFFONMARIO who introduced me to the site in the first place. I'm grateful for Instantly Meatified who actually helped with the production of my bootleg KFAD tournament. I'm grateful for Jumphio who helped to provide the proxies I've been using. And lastly, I'd like to thank my listeners and the OS community to even listen to me and get me to where I am to day. It means a lost I even got to two years of being on this platform in the first place, but it's time I leave and pass the limelight to those who were mentioned by name in this goodbye note. Oh, wouldn't be complete if I didn't thank Cumberland County. Sons of *****es. 
Goodbye you beautiful people. Stay amazing. Peace.
[url=]Song to go along with this note[/url]
Um ok
Man writes a whole paragraph only to get replied with "Um ok"