Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: reset instrument settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys it's frank, I coded a feature, I don't know if it is even that useful but I saw it on a list of features that could be coded so I coded it.

I originally called it "full reset" but that name sucked and it was also horribly bugged so I didn't post about it.

"reset instrument settings" will reset an instrument's settings back to how it was before any markers were applied. Report any bugs / give feedback here! Keep in mind you must flip it to "enabled" or it will do nothing; this should likely be changed but. It's hard to change it.
Have you already implemented your reset code on the old reset button? I have a bigger wish, a reset button on every effect on every instrument, so you don't accidentally reset all your precious settings.
Sounds cool though I'm not sure how often I'd use it

Feature request: add a button like the key change thung but that tunes every note to megaIovania
I guess you don't need it often but it's worth it on a big complicated sequence. I also wish "snap to the middle" on the sliders.