Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-03-2022, 09:59 AM)SM64 Wrote: [ -> ]
can you rate if it sounds good and is ok as a WIP.
Also I need feedback if I should finish it.

This actually sounds pretty good, I might suggest using a brass instrument for the melody along with the piano, maybe using EQ on the piano (I would suggest a little off of the lows and a little more to the high end) and a little but of one of the limiters, again on the piano. 

One of the best things a sequencer can do is experiment with instrument stacking/layering, and I feel it can be very beneficial in this case. Try seeing what instruments could add more depths to the melodic instruments, without taking away from it. I don't really have tips for this other than to just experiment. You are probably going to get things wrong, and thats okay.

To the point of whether you should finish it, I would say go ahead. This sounds like it's gotten off to a smooth start, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!
(11-03-2022, 10:05 AM)Vulm Wrote: [ -> ]

This actually sounds pretty good, I might suggest using a brass instrument for the melody along with the piano, maybe using EQ on the piano (I would suggest a little off of the lows and a little more to the high end) and a little but of one of the limiters, again on the piano. 

One of the best things a sequencer can do is experiment with instrument stacking/layering, and I feel it can be very beneficial in this case. Try seeing what instruments could add more depths to the melodic instruments, without taking away from it. I don't really have tips for this other than to just experiment. You are probably going to get things wrong, and thats okay.

To the point of whether you should finish it, I would say go ahead. This sounds like it's gotten off to a smooth start, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

i will rework it lol right now
(11-03-2022, 10:07 AM)SM64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2022, 10:05 AM)Vulm Wrote: [ -> ]

i will rework it lol right now
I am finally finished! Check it out! V1 Tho :/
does this sucsefully murder all headphone users
(11-07-2022, 07:28 PM)Legendary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]does this sucsefully murder all headphone users

Friendly reminder that I would like this thread to be used for serious sequences. If you are purposefully posting a joke sequence, you wont get actual feedback. This thread is meant to be constructive, not destructive. Thenks Smile
Pages: 1 2