Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2022 November Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
My entry, it was somewhat rushed
hey, can someone please check my entry? I got a message saying there was individual note volumes but I didn't alter the volumes of any notes! I just duplicated some notes on top of one another to make them louder.
(11-21-2022, 07:09 PM)ddepeel Wrote: [ -> ]hey, can someone please check my entry? I got a message saying there was individual note volumes but I didn't alter the volumes of any notes! I just duplicated some notes on top of one another to make them louder.

no I can see velocities in this. but too late now
(11-21-2022, 07:09 PM)ddepeel Wrote: [ -> ]hey, can someone please check my entry? I got a message saying there was individual note volumes but I didn't alter the volumes of any notes! I just duplicated some notes on top of one another to make them louder.

select all and press alt+0
(11-22-2022, 03:24 AM)SM64 Wrote: [ -> ]

select all and press alt+0

thanks!
[Image: avatar_2740.png?dateline=1667185210]
Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2022 November Monthly Contest winners!

In first place we have A 7 Year Old Memory by Alex!. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have Vincent's Demise by Guns. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have os when i was in 3rd grade by Cool172. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.
See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7