Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Trombone sounds and also adding a trumpet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you please make it to where the trombone holds a note instead of just playing a note for a short time and also please add a trumpet noise along with a violoncello and a contrabass!!!
(11-07-2022, 05:51 PM)K4g4y4m41397 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please make it to where the trombone holds a note instead of just playing a note for a short time and also please add a trumpet noise along with a violoncello and a contrabass!!!

There was a user that used 8 bit square (Octave stack with a high cut.) and saw (low cut and high gain.) to make some sort of brass. I detuned the pop synth, cut the high and, added a big reverb to it so that it can sound like French horns. The brass sounds ok but unless you detune it, the sound will have a very sharp attack (phew instead of braaah or whooaa.) we have plenty of strings, and Sus Strings is fixed so, we can actually use it now. We would like a low-end end brass as well as sax and synth brass. (Which would be cool.) Sustain synths are desperately need but I am patient. The double brass patch is my Favorite. trombone and saw, square "Octave stack." or (pop synth octave stack) Thank you for reading
(11-08-2022, 11:17 AM)GamemakerX1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 05:51 PM)K4g4y4m41397 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please make it to where the trombone holds a note instead of just playing a note for a short time and also please add a trumpet noise along with a violoncello and a contrabass!!!

There was a user that used 8 bit square (Octave stack with a high cut.) and saw (low cut and high gain.) to make some sort of brass. I detuned the pop synth, cut the high and, added a big reverb to it so that it can sound like French horns. The brass sounds ok but unless you detune it, the sound will have a very sharp attack (phew instead of braaah or whooaa.) we have plenty of strings, and Sus Strings is fixed so, we can actually use it now. We would like a low-end end brass as well as sax and synth brass. (Which would be cool.) Sustain synths are desperately need but I am patient. The double brass patch is my Favorite. trombone and saw, square "Octave stack." or (pop synth octave stack) Thank you for reading
 I also agree that there should be trumpet! they also should also add a tuba for a deep bassy brass.
yeah it will be coming soon in like later, can we stop putting post of this cause it's irritating the mods and possibly the owner of the site