Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: wiping while standing up or sitting down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This forum thread is a conversation about wiping while standing up or sitting down, which is more enjoyable to the human body, and which gets the most poop out of your butthole.
What the *****
ok i hate saying this online but here you go

my cheeks are freaking huge so i have to stand up and then bend down and THEN wipe, because if I don't the toilet paper gets stuck in my butt. I swear I'm not lying and this is really embarrassing to say
The true answer is scientifically proven to be wiping whilst sitting inside of the bowl in a fetal position and repeatedly flushing simultaneously
im scared
(12-13-2022, 01:07 PM)Maketa Wrote: [ -> ]ok i hate saying this online but here you go

my cheeks are freaking huge so i have to stand up and then bend down and THEN wipe, because if I don't the toilet paper gets stuck in my butt. I swear I'm not lying and this is really embarrassing to say

proof?
(12-13-2022, 01:07 PM)Maketa Wrote: [ -> ]...

why would you post this
(12-13-2022, 01:07 PM)Maketa Wrote: [ -> ]ok i hate saying this online but here you go

i can make a copypasta out of this
The former.
standing up
Pages: 1 2