Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS Action Movie Plot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In every reply, somebody can create new plot for the movie. 

Rules : Must be over 3 sentences.
Shouldn't make sense
NO NSFW.
Unnecessary deaths are indulged!

I'll start.

Fat Cheese Man was fighting for his life. People kept stealing his sequences and sequence art. Suddenly, he hears a rapid beeping sound. It's constantly speeding up. It's a bomb. Before he can react, his whole house explodes. Miraculously, he survives and is able to catch a glimpse of who the possible bomber is. He recognizes the person, and sees that the bomber crew's leader is none other than Ashe.
"Damn.. I got hit.." Fat Cheese Man thinks. "I guess I'll have to find some new weapons."
He then finds an old looking gun with a bunch of different types of explosives in it. The bomb inside is just like the one that exploded near him. He looks at it and realizes that this weapon has a lot more potential than any others he owns. It even allows him to throw it without needing to reload, as long as you're holding something heavy. This weapon has been referred to as a "Bomb Cannon".
It may not seem very useful at first glance, but it actually does quite well against enemies. Because of its highly explosive nature, when used on people or buildings, they are almost always destroyed instantly. When used properly on certain enemy vehicles, it will blow them up entirely, leaving nothing behind.
Our story starts at Hendrix's 20th birthday party. His friends thought he deserved to go somewhere nice for his 20th, so they took him to luxurious 6 star restaurant nearby. Hendrix ordered his Crab Cakes just as the door was kicked down. Four men armed with assault rifles busted in through the door and aimed at the main hostess. "Gimme all the fuckin money! Or I'll blow your friggin head off!" As scared as she was, she refused to give him the money. The man kept his word and shot her in the head. Hendrix's friends hid under the table for protection, but Hendrix went towards the fight. He used his epic karate skills to knock out two of the armed men. This enraged the other two; they took their guns out and started shooting at Hendrix. One of them shot him through the stomach, killing him instantly.
After the four men armed with assault rifles killed Hendrix, they pointed their guns towards the rest of the people and said "Give me all your money, last warning!", the guests of the party were shivering and crying, praying that they do not want to die. Until suddenly a figure came into focus, the four armed men were bewildered and did not realise that their days are over. Jacob_ was the mysterious figure, he took out his P.O.O.P gun and fired at the robbers and killed them in a blink of an eye, he slowly turned to the crowd to which they all cheered. Little did they know, Jacob_ is willing to convert into his P.O.O.P cult members! God bless them all.