Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Instrument suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is really just something I think would be cool to have, I don't expect to see it. I think a choir-sounding synth would be neat, especially if somebody might want to make an orchestral arrangement or a boss theme. Accordion would also be a fun addition, for things like sea shanties. Maybe a hurdy-gurdy? Possibly even a panflute? Again, just thought it would be neat.
i think they should timpani's.
If you can record good samples of these without copyright (CC0 preferred) then there is a small chamce it might be added, but probably not going to happen
(12-28-2022, 09:37 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]If you can record good samples of these without copyright (CC0 preferred) then there is a small chamce it might be added, but probably not going to happen

how do you record good samples without copyright?
(12-29-2022, 04:11 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2022, 09:37 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]If you can record good samples of these without copyright (CC0 preferred) then there is a small chamce it might be added, but probably not going to happen

If you record your own samples, you're the owner of the samples, and you can license or give the samples to Online Sequencer without needing to go through with the owner (because you're the owner)
(12-29-2022, 04:18 AM)ashduino101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2022, 04:11 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]

If you record your own samples, you're the owner of the samples, and you can license or give the samples to Online Sequencer without needing to go through with the owner (because you're the owner)

okay yes, that explains the ownership part which is good, but what about the part of recording samples?
to record an instrument and make it sound good to use, you have to go to a sound proof studio to do it, and you know how hard that is unless you have your own instrument and your own sound proof studio or something.
If you can record good samples of these without copyright (CC0 preferred) then there is a small chamce it might be added, but probably not going to happen technifiser
Which is literally what we just said yeah.