Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Is modern Minecraft too easy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After playing older versions of Minecraft, such as Beta 1.7.3, and watching several videos across Youtube, it seems like Minecraft has been getting easier and easier throughout the years, especially when it comes to getting particular resources i.e. diamonds. I posted this poll as an open discussion for people to decide if they think Minecraft is now (as in around the Caves and Cliffs Updater and the Wild Update) has a lot of feature that obsolete each other and make the game seem easier and forces progression to happen quicker, or if they feel like Minecraft is somewhat the same. I will monitor this thread pretty actively, since I'm interested to see your responses and fully explained thoughts, since I would like you to both vote and explain why you voted the way you did. This is also a free discussion space, so feel free to talk about certain things Minecraft has nowadays that makes it different than in ye olde days.
it can be a challenge, especially because I'm not a very good Minecraft player.
yes it is, beating the game was much more harder and netherite ain't a thing, netherite is like so OP with enchantments it just makes the game basically too easy so yeah it is much more easier
(12-31-2022, 04:14 PM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]yes it is, beating the game was much more harder and netherite ain't a thing, netherite is like so OP with enchantments it just makes the game basically too easy so yeah it is much more easier

but people who aren't very good at Minecraft (like me, for example), aren't very good and think it's a bit of a challenge.
(12-31-2022, 04:15 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]but people who aren't very good at Minecraft (like me, for example), aren't very good and think it's a bit of a challenge.

Oh, I wasn't talking about personal skill in Minecraft, I was talking more about the general progression of the game nowadays compared to the past. I may be turning into one of those beta lovers, though...
Minecraft is just mind of boring in survival mode so I use creative mode mostly