Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New instrument ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-timpanis(previously mentioned)
-clavinet
-accordion
No ffs, a new instrument will not be added. They are already working on another instrument so please stop. This just never ends.
I don't like your new instrument ideas. It will irritate the mods and it is useless. Maybe they are busy working on something else. But yes, if you want to become one of the best essay writers then you can visit https://www.dotcommagazine.com/2023/01/h...ay-writer/ here where you will find an article on how to become a better essay writer. If you are an essay writer then you will find that article very useful for you.
No, stop asking for new instruments, it pisses of the mods
hb, some vocal sounding effects. It dont gotta have words, like it could be a guy/girl making a sound. Just to give the music a rlly cool electronic vibe. Yall know what i mean?
(02-18-2023, 05:49 PM)IMACOOLGAMER16 Wrote: [ -> ]hb, some vocal sounding effects. It dont gotta have words, like it could be a guy/girl making a sound. Just to give the music a rlly cool electronic vibe. Yall know what i mean?

cuicas are pretty good for the moaning sounds you want so badly
Ooh moaning sounds
(01-31-2023, 12:33 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]There should be rules for quotes

why?
What are you replying to?
you, obviously there is a bug in this software about m quotes.
Pages: 1 2