Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: DAW Reccomendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a good reccomendation for a free, simple DAW? I get overwhelmed easily so most of them are wayyy too complicated for me to even start learning. BandLab has been good for a simple interface, but I really would like to be able to edit instruments to make noise music which is something BandLab lacks.

I feel like I'm asking a lot here, but also it needs to be free as I'm a hobbyist who is broke. 

Hopefully someone can help, I'm aware this isn't the best place to ask for software recommendations of all things but oh well, 'tis worth a shot!
Yeah, online sequencer.
(01-13-2023, 10:03 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, online sequencer.

Based take, need them to add custom instrument editors so I can just live on the website lol
No, just make the instruments using the advanced settings and markers.
(01-13-2023, 10:09 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]No, just make the instruments using the advanced settings and markers.

Oh crap I didn't realize you could edit that much with them, I may be stupid considering how long I've used this website

It's not as much control as I want but it definitely helps, thank you!
Reaper and Ardour are free and good. They are pretty simple to use as well. Also, you dont need to know what every button does to use the DAW, even I dont know everything and I've been using Reaper since 2019. https://voca.ro/1WATf3FjZqJ0 This song I made using Reaper. I can help you out using Reaper as well if you send me messages in Chat and I am there