Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: I'm quiting OS permanantly. I can't take your guy's abuse anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am 28, engaged, and you made me hate my life. Thank you for treating me as a total fraud, because you really don't deserve the grace that God gave you. You made me regret ever helping keeping our men alive in the military. I only pray God will forgive you.
beans
& bread
(01-17-2023, 08:51 AM)Bischopp Wrote: [ -> ]I am 28, engaged, and you made me hate my life. Thank you for treating me as a total fraud, because you really don't deserve the grace that God gave you. You made me regret ever helping keeping our men alive in the military. I only pray God will forgive you.

"you really don't deserve the grace that God gave you" "I only pray God will forgive you" im getting mixed signals
(01-17-2023, 08:51 AM)Bischopp Wrote: [ -> ]I am 28, engaged, and you made me hate my life. Thank you for treating me as a total fraud, because you really don't deserve the grace that God gave you. You made me regret ever helping keeping our men alive in the military. I only pray God will forgive you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw1vM-EhOLI reference (abuse)

if youre 28 you shouldnt be getting pissed off over a music website chat

and to be frank nobody gives a ***** if you leave lmao
(01-17-2023, 08:55 AM)ashe x Wrote: [ -> ]

if youre 28 you shouldnt be getting pissed off over a music website chat

and to be frank nobody gives a ***** if you leave lmao

yep
this is what happens when you try to be serious in a chat room of 14 year olds

cope ig.
Haha 28? You said you were 17, L bozo
Pages: 1 2 3 4