Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: My Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Great Cow, only the worthiest of farmers are allowed near it. Some say that surviving its intensive presence is nearly impossible. Farmer Joe, known throughout the cornfields of Nebraska to the giant dairy farms of Iowa, was the only person that has survived his encounter with the cow. His encounter ended with him receiving millions of pounds of milk. Some say that this milk had human DNA in it. The farmer decided to turn that Holy Milk into cheese. For some reason, the cheese he was creating started to grow arms, legs, and a head. This cheese took the shape of a large overweight man. This man ate Farmer Joe, and the Great Cow, this huge, cheesy, greasy man was named Fat Cheese Man.

Some time after this event, Fat Cheese Man married a beautiful woman, her name was Marcus, and Marcus was his soul mate. After a few years, Fat Cheese Man and Marcus had a child. This child was named Fat Cheese Kid, but Marcus liked to call him Jim Cheese Man

Fat Cheese Man has grown into something of a legend, some say that he comes to gift people cheese in the middle of the night. Though he is a fully functional cheese man, some say that he hasn't developed a brain yet. But even though he is made of cheese and has magical cheese powers that are amazing to watch him use, he is actually a really nice guy. His father, the Great Cow, is thought to have survived and is someplace where nobody can find him. But... Someday, someone might find the Great Cow again and create a new Cheese Being. This being will be even stronger and even more stupid with even stronger cheese powers. But until then Fat Cheese Man will be the only one of his kind.
revolutionary
Happy birthday to you too
farted
Updated
I'm cheese
I created you Fat Cheese Man
That works