Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Os University
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We shall build a school for the people of Online Sequencer. It will be the greatest and most prestigious school ever! Online Sequencer State University!!!! Many people will want to go to OSSU. It will be for those who want to achieve greatness and for those who want to learn the ways of the OS user. We shall have amazing teachers that will teach us how to use OS!!!! We shall become even better than Harvard. The most important class is the POOP class. We will be taught about POOP, and how it works. OSSU will have a football team, a basketball team, a baseball team, a pickleball team. OSSU will have every sport and every academic that is teachable at a college. The OS users will be able to vote on professors. They will also be able to go to Online Sequencer State University for free. The Tuition fee for all other applicants will be $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. We will need to build our own state. Online Sequencer state! It will replace Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota and will be in the shape of giant poop!

Here are the available jobs currently

Warden:

Professor:

Administrator:

Nurse:

Cook:

Counselors:

Janitor:

Police:
Count me in blud
i have already created a google classroom with cool172 https://classroom.google.com/c/NTg3NTQ0M...jc=t3cmizy
(02-01-2023, 10:44 AM)ashe x Wrote: [ -> ]i have already created a google classroom with cool172 https://classroom.google.com/c/NTg3NTQ0M...jc=t3cmizy

Lets turn it into OS University Prep School
I'd join the classroom but my google account has my full name

I have an anonymous account I don't use, so I'll do that
We need a college fight song
We need a mascot
I'm the mascot
(02-01-2023, 11:33 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the mascot

You can dress up as a pile of poop
Should we steal a university campus or build our own?
Pages: 1 2