Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New Storytelling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this has happened before, because sometimes people like those games. Read the whole post before starting.
It's time to make some new storytelling based on all of your collaboration.

Rules (moderators should enforce this):
Chapters titles need to be big text, for example:
  • Chapter 1.
And then, after the chapter titles, you must press the enter button before writing it all.
You are limited to one sentence paragraph per person. No going twice or three times in a row.
Four paragraphs equal one page.
Ten to twenty pages equal a chapter.
Five to ten chapters equal a part.
Two to four parts equal the entire book.
One to three books include a franchise.
Grammar matters. Make sure you capitalize at the right time, use punctuation properly, and you should describe what people are doing.
At least five characters in the book. Yall can have up to twenty-five characters.
The beginning and epilogue parts can be included, but are limited to twenty pages. Counts as one chapter each, giving you two additional, but optional, chapters.

If you multiply it all:
The minimum number of sentences is 5x4x10x5x2 = 2000 sentences.
The maximum number of sentences is 5x4x20x10x4 = 16000 sentences.
The minimum number of paragraphs is 4x10x5x2 = 400 chapters
The minimum number of pages is 10x5x2 = 100 pages.
The maximum number of pages is 20x10x2 = 400 pages.
The minimum number of chapters is 5x2 = 10 chapters.
The maximum number of chapters is 10x4 = 40 chapters.

The genres are: Young adult, adventure, and mystery.

Let's start the story that we're making. Remember beyond this is restricted to one paragraph per response.

Chapter 1
Hello, I'm Ben Samuel, a 16-year-old genius detective who started working as a detective in 2020 for my father. Now it's 2023, and my parents are dead but the details are unknown, and because of it, I must uncover the clues with my girlfriend Isabella Pritchard and my two best friends Micheal Prewitt and Kyle Glordano. All four of us have been working together in a nightly detective school since January 2020, and since then, we've undercover clues with our teacher. We've all been hired in my father's detective service since April 2020 after class was done for the year. Since my father died in an accident, it is our first mystery without him, and I wonder what we do without him, so we start a mystery about his death.

Updates: Updated second rule because Alex decided to break up on that rule.
Ben, Isabella, Michael, and Kyle sat in their office, discussing their next move in the investigation of Ben's father's death.
"We've been over all the evidence, but nothing seems to point to any suspects," said Isabella, frustrated.
Just then, their peaceful discussion was interrupted by a loud explosion. The four detectives rushed to the window to see what was happening. To their surprise, they saw a group of Velociraptors attacking the city, causing chaos and destruction.
"What the heck is going on?" yelled Michael.
Just as they were about to head out and investigate, a horde of flying spaghetti ninjas descended upon them, armed with spaghetti weapons. The detectives quickly retreated, taking cover behind a nearby desk.
"I didn't sign up for this!" shouted Kyle.
"We have to do something," said Ben, determined. "We're detectives, after all. We can handle anything that comes our way."
As the flying spaghetti ninjas advanced, the four detectives were approached by the leader of the spaghetti horde, the Spaghetti Commander.
Spaghetti Commander: "Greetings, detectives. I have come to demand tribute from this city. You have proven yourselves to be formidable opponents, but I have no choice but to demand that you surrender to my rule."
Ben stepped forward, facing the Spaghetti Commander. "We won't surrender to someone who uses violence to get what they want. We'll stop you, even if it means putting ourselves in harm's way."
Spaghetti Commander: "Brave words, but foolish actions. You cannot defeat me and my horde."
Isabella spoke up, "We have resources and skills that you wouldn't believe. We won't back down, we'll fight for what's right."
Spaghetti Commander: "Very well. But know this, if you stand against me, you will face the full force of my spaghetti horde."
With that, the Spaghetti Commander and his minions advanced, leaving the four detectives to come up with a plan to stop the spaghetti threat once and for all. Despite the danger, the four friends were more determined than ever to protect their city and uncover the truth behind the mysterious spaghetti invasion.
(02-13-2023, 01:55 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]As the flying spaghetti ninjas advanced, the four detectives were approached by the leader of the spaghetti horde, the Spaghetti Commander.
Spaghetti Commander: "Greetings, detectives. I have come to demand tribute from this city. You have proven yourselves to be formidable opponents, but I have no choice but to demand that you surrender to my rule."
Ben stepped forward, facing the Spaghetti Commander. "We won't surrender to someone who uses violence to get what they want. We'll stop you, even if it means putting ourselves in harm's way."
Spaghetti Commander: "Brave words, but foolish actions. You cannot defeat me and my horde."
Isabella spoke up, "We have resources and skills that you wouldn't believe. We won't back down, we'll fight for what's right."
Spaghetti Commander: "Very well. But know this, if you stand against me, you will face the full force of my spaghetti horde."
With that, the Spaghetti Commander and his minions advanced, leaving the four detectives to come up with a plan to stop the spaghetti threat once and for all. Despite the danger, the four friends were more determined than ever to protect their city and uncover the truth behind the mysterious spaghetti invasion.

As the spaghetti commander approaches Ben, he looks at him and says "Okay, this sounds worse than I thought, how can this turn out."
Ben accidentally finds a book and opens it in the room, causing the spaghetti commander to die from the book.
Then, Isabella hugs Ben for his accidental brilliance and calls him a "hero."
Ben then told Isabella to calm down a bit, because they didn't find the clues yet to his father's death.
(02-13-2023, 01:58 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]As the spaghetti commander approaches Ben, he looks at him and says "Okay, this sounds worse than I thought, how can this turn out."
Ben accidentally finds a book and opens it in the room, causing the spaghetti commander to die from the book.
Then, Isabella hugs Ben for his accidental brilliance and calls him a "hero."
Ben then told Isabella to calm down a bit, because they didn't find the clues yet to his father's death.

But Isabella wanted more. All this time she was like a beautiful background for Ben. Like his right hand.
Overthinking wasn't her character trait, but everyone might start in it his head after all these events.

I want to write offtopic but I've never seen such a way to write! I'm studying at college now and usually, we are getting some boring tasks to write an essay on boring topics. And honestly, all I like in my studying is quizzes by this link, but it's just 10% of all volume. So thanks for allowing me to take a part in this story. It's a small one, but still part!
But what's a silly game gotta do with essays and college
(02-23-2023, 02:20 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]But what's a silly game gotta do with essays and college

I'm just about the fact of how boring might be writing for school and how enjoyable is just a silly game as you said. I can say a lot about our dumb educational system, but not here. For some reason, it's triggered me at this point a bit.
YEY, im founded easter egg: music no saved
SIGNED EASTER EGG Wink UwU :Fire:
[attachment=591]
ANDYE???
Pages: 1 2