Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hi, this is a place where I retain my sanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
My name is Rich.  I discovered OS in 2020 when I was first diagnosed with Long COVID.  When I was bed-ridden for months, I discovered I could still find some life satisfaction electronically.  I was creating music to keep my spirits up.  I'm not a musician, but I like taking existing music (through MIDI files from other sources), and altering them into a new sound.  I this strip the vocals out of the original music and remix into a new rendition of the music. 

As my physical health restored, I still used OS for my cognitive therapy, especially while I've been out of work.

Sometimes I like to listen to other sequences, just to explore in what others are creating.
Hi there, it is nice to meet you. When I was bored during the lockdown, I also started making music with the help of an online sequencer. It was fun making them but because of my assignments and homework, I can't give that much time to make music. So, I found a solution by reading about the science essay topic on this https://mitechnews.com/guest-columns/the...ic-topics/ website. I got an idea of hiring an essay writer so that I can give all my time making a music.