Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Sustained as a property on every instrument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Instead of creating separate sustained versions of instruments, is it possible to make sustain a property of the original insttument, so that any, where a sustain is possible, could be set to have a sustain.  For example, flute would be nice sustained.  So instead of a new instrument "flute (sustain)", can I go into the Advance propertys of "flute" and set the sustain property.
You should consider how slow that will make the site, instead just improvise and use pseudosustain
True^
(02-13-2023, 01:17 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]You should consider how slow that will make the site, instead just improvise and use pseudosustain

Ok, thanks. I will keep it in my mind. Can you also help me in searching for a site online where I can find reviews for this https://studyclerk.com/buy-college-essays website? I want to buy college essays and I found that website but before taking help from that website, I want to read their reviews.