Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Cyberdetectives Songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am an active player of many, many, MANY mmos, and like to use the program "Synthesia" to make midi's of some songs from game's I've played!  :D

Here are some of my favorite songs that I've published!

(Wings - EBF3 - Phyrnna) By FAR my most popular song, since I like to share my things on my private facebook profile Smile

(Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata)

(Sisters of Snow Dissent - EBF3 - Phyrnna) One of my personal favorites, I can even play it half decently on the piano!

(TPF Trans - EBF4 - Phyrnna) My MOST favorite song I've ever done is right here. Click on the link because it is SO TOTALLY awesome!

(Following Your Star - BH - Phyrnna) This song was the favorite of the people I asked!

(Something I tried to convert to a midi) This song is by far the most beautiful thing I've ever made!

(Duel of Fates) By far the LONGEST song I've ever made :/

If you want to see the rest of my stuff, you can either click on my profile or this fancy thing right here!

Thanks for your guy's support! (especially Jonah, Timotayo, and Smeh the Lucky for being so cool!)
I made a new one :D (I had to remove the percussion after my import, because it doesn't import well)

I present "I’m Blue - Eiffel 65"

Super Smash Bros U/3DS Theme Song!
(Child of Light - Leave your Castle)
(Terran 1 - Starcraft 1 & 2) - Note, I made this as a joke, but it actually turned out halfway decently for being horrible
(Heroes March - Phyrnna)
(Acruta Lao Dnor - Phyrnna)
(Still Alive - Portal)
(Super Smash Bros U/3DS)
My goodness EBF was my stuff back in the day.

May I request a transcription of Lost and Forgotten, Enter The Woods from EBF3 and Estavius, Faerie Breeze, and A Bleeding Fight from EBF4?
Lost and Forgotten and Estavius, primarily.
Kudos for your work Smile
(11-12-2016, 11:08 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]My goodness EBF was my stuff back in the day.

May I request a transcription of Lost and Forgotten, Enter The Woods from EBF3 and Estavius, Faerie Breeze, and A Bleeding Fight from EBF4?
Lost and Forgotten and Estavius, primarily.

Eheh sorry, can't do sheet music.
However, if you want to, feel free to use any of my .midi's to make it yourself!