Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: SKY CASTLES CONTEST (JUDGING COMPLETE!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New contest. The forums are basically dead again, so this might help keep it alive. Submissions by June 28th, so I can judge everything and report the winner before I leave the country the next day. Add on to this [url=]song[/url].
I'm interested.

(NOT DONE YET)

Okay, this is the finished version.
(06-23-2016, 06:35 AM)SebastianQ Wrote: [ -> ]

You have to add on to the song that I put a link to in the original post. You don't just post whatever you want.
(06-23-2016, 07:05 AM)blobertthebob Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2016, 06:35 AM)SebastianQ Wrote: [ -> ]

You have to add on to the song that I put a link to in the original post. You don't just post whatever you want.

sorry didn't read, but I guess it's not my style anyways
Alright, here's my submission! What do you think? Tounge

Here's my submission:

I was supposed to continue it further, but had no idea how. I hope I didn't break any rules this time :D
OKAY. JUDGING IS FINISHED!!!!!!

The Top Three Are:
1. Wafels
2. seadawg
3. FireController1847

Congratulations!!

The following words are for the top three:

Wafels: Your entry was REALLY good. One thing that I believe would make it better: try making the main melody electric piano instead of grand.

seadawg: Yours would be winner... except for ONE thing. At the end, where you continued the song past the original, you made it single notes instead of chords. I'm not saying it sounds bad... it might just sound better though.

FireController1847: One thing: make it longer! It doesn't need to be the starting length. Elaborate! It could have been a lot better! But either way, I really liked. (TIP: If you're going to make it that short, try optimizing it to loop.)

Bye! Thanks! I'm leaving the country for the whole summer tomorrow, so I'll be on much less often.  :D :D Cool