Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2023 March Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my first entry may be over a year old now, but in my opinion it still holds up as one of my best sequences i've made! never really known what genre to classify this as but i suppose psychedelic works good! especially the part at ms. 34, it's definitely a stretch from my usual style lol. hope you enjoy!

another oldie. this one is a little more space-y, but regardless, thats where psychedelics would likely take you so- 😂 hope you like this one as well!

best of luck to you all Smile
[Image: avatar_2740.png?dateline=1667185210]
Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2023 March Monthly Contest winners!

In first place we have Counterclockwise by SnakeyWaters. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have electric exosphere by Mr. Magicman. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have Pentagonal Pyramids by SnakeyWaters. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.
See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

Congrats?
Sad((((
Pages: 1 2