Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: any sort of discrimination of anyone should be banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
honestly i dont even have to explain look at the title^^^^
You don't need to make a thread about this and a ban is too far
(03-09-2023, 11:44 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need to make a thread about this and a ban is too far

at least muted
Ofc muted
I accidentally voted no, but I lean towards yes of course. It's common sense to punish those who discriminate obviously.
But I don't understand why you have to say this when it's already established that those who discriminate will be punished. Also a ban is kinda too far IMO maybe a day for the first offense is alright then ban on the third offense
(03-09-2023, 02:15 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]But I don't understand why you have to say this when it's already established that those who discriminate will be punished. Also a ban is kinda too far IMO maybe a day for the first offense is alright then ban on the third offense

Yh something like this, it really just depends and thats why theres moderators that enforce the rules. You can even email jacob if you've feel like you've been wronged.

This thread is kinda pointless. Saturated, all i can say is that if you have a problem with the rules, you should contact jacob.
Whoever said no is disgracing the chat rules. Discrimination must result in an indefinite ban with no parole.
i said no because i thought you were being sarcastic but yes
(03-09-2023, 02:29 PM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]Whoever said no is disgracing the chat rules. Discrimination must result in an indefinite ban with no parole.

I said no
Pages: 1 2