Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: what if OS had a option to favorite sequences or posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be cool to be able to favorite or pin comments on threads and to pin sequences to the top of your account or to favorite them? it could add so much to the website with a small change/

obviously it'd be problematic to pin other peoples creations on your account so only pin your sequences to your account Smile

i know this is not going to age well nor are people going to agree but i just wanted to say this.
I kinda like this, adding a favorite/save option to forum posts/sequences/playlists would sound good and possibly even encourage users to make better music
not a bad idea but with sequences you can just create a playlist. perhaps they could create a favourite/like button that automatically puts it in a playlist, kinda like the save later function on youtube.
(03-21-2023, 11:10 AM)Verti Wrote: [ -> ]not a bad idea but with sequences you can just create a playlist. perhaps they could create a favourite/like button that automatically puts it in a playlist, kinda like the save later function on youtube.

my idea is to post it at the top of your profile