Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Dampen guitar by length of note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've wanted to make something with the guitars, but some of them do not dampen (stop playing) when the note ends. It would be very nice if that were a thing.
the electric guitar, bass, clean guitar, and distortion guitar (sustain) all obey note-offs. other guitars will not be changed because of the songs that have already been made with them in their current states.
(03-21-2023, 06:33 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]the electric guitar, bass, clean guitar, and distortion guitar (sustain) all obey note-offs.  other guitars will not be changed because of the songs that have already been made with them in their current states.

They might make new versions though, like e.g. the litteral distrotion guitar is a new version now, Violin and Cello got new versions, the Grand end E piano got new versions, so they might just add new versions (I hope they do lol)
(03-28-2023, 11:09 AM)DotNet Studio Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2023, 06:33 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]the electric guitar, bass, clean guitar, and distortion guitar (sustain) all obey note-offs.  other guitars will not be changed because of the songs that have already been made with them in their current states.

They might make new versions though, like e.g. the litteral distrotion guitar is a new version now, Violin and Cello got new versions, the Grand end E piano got new versions, so they might just add new versions (I hope they do lol)

I see them as completely new instruments
(03-31-2023, 05:32 AM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2023, 11:09 AM)DotNet Studio Wrote: [ -> ]

I see them as completely new instruments

that doesn't really matter though, they've proven they make "completely new instruments" that are essentially better versions of what already existed before. I think that if we just are patient we'll slowly see more and more get the "completely new intrument" treatment. Smile
That's true, new instrument next 5 years
Why tho?
So you can dampen it by like, for example, let's you use the classic distorted guitar, use them little marker things to bring down the volume of the note after it's played. However, that is time consuming and annoying but it is something you can do!