Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New "advanced tab lay-out"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am really happy with the new load and copy buttons... But please, it looks a teeny tiny bit strange :p

So I made a little mockup on how it could look Smile (and it shaves a bit of size of the window too! :0)
(just imagine all the buttons are the same size though)
[Image: image.png]

And if not this, just do something please XD
thanks for the great new features!
It looks fine to me
(03-23-2023, 10:09 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]It  looks fine to me

I already came up with a better plan 5 seconds ago, the reset button could be moved up, to stand with the other "full tab change" buttons, if you get what I mean (there used to be 3 buttons there none the less) and the delay should go where the reset is now. That feels a lot more logical to me AND would make the volume-slider full size again and that could be very handy!
I think it should just stay as it is
(03-23-2023, 10:07 AM)DotNet Studio Wrote: [ -> ]I am really happy with the new load and copy buttons... But please, it looks a teeny tiny bit strange :p

So I made a little mockup on how it could look Smile (and it shaves a bit of size of the window too! :0)
(just imagine all the buttons are the same size though)
[Image: image.png]

And if not this, just do something please XD
thanks for the great new features!
I agree with you on this one. I think it would look better.
(03-23-2023, 10:13 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]I think it should just stay as it is

agree to disagree I guess Smile
Love you too