Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, Im tesseract 

As easily as everyone can tell, I am fairly new here and just started trying to work with online sequencers like this one. So with that said, if anyone has any tips and tricks that beginners like myself can work with please do reply. no pressure tho lol
hello! i don't know how much you know so i think a good piece of advice for people of any skill level is to place notes, mess with buttons and sliders and stuff, and just try to have a good time

also whereas you can use ctrl+c and ctrl+v to copy and paste notes, ctrl+alt+v pastes right where your cursor is when you use it. real time saver a lot of people don't know about
Use OS wiki
I'm Ivy also known as Ivy with a middle name of Ivy but my nickname is Ivy. Did I mention that my name is Ivy?

Anyways, Hi. My brain is square I'm new here and my profile picture sucks :)
You can make a new thread to introduce yourself instead
(03-25-2023, 09:56 AM)Tesseract Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Im tesseract 

As easily as everyone can tell, I am fairly new here and just started trying to work with online sequencers like this one. So with that said, if anyone has any tips and tricks that beginners like myself can work with please do reply. no pressure tho lol

Record MIDI with instruments, so it has the most real sound to it.