Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: ctrl + drag to deselect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If the title isn't clear enough yet, I think that a drag-deselect would be extremely benificial. I'm sorry if there is a drag-deselect already that I somehow overlooked, but if it's not there yet, I feel like holding ctrl while box-selecting (drag-klicking) in select mode, would be perfect for this!

I don't think I am the only person who's wasted a lot of time on manually deselecting stuff (unless there is a way to drag-deselect, if so could someone please tell me? Thanks!)

Thanks for reading!
Now that's more like it
I think ctrl+drag should select only selected instrument or something instead
Select and deselect the selected sounds good
Click anywhere to deselect all and then select more carefully by selecting multiple chunks while holding shift to add to your selection.
Oh yeah I forgot that existed, the shift key
(03-29-2023, 08:50 AM)Веn Wrote: [ -> ]Click anywhere to deselect all and then select more carefully by selecting multiple chunks while holding shift to add to your selection.

This still is an unnececairy extra layer of complexity, I always hate saying stuff like this since I have no clue how complicated coding stuff like this is, but I feel like ctrl+drag is a rather simple thing to do (excuse me if it's not) and besides I think that no one would complain if they gave us this :p
Well...there is... y'know...an OS Wiki...
(03-29-2023, 08:54 AM)Crum Wrote: [ -> ]Well...there is... y'know...an OS Wiki...

I'm confused I'm sorry... What does this have to do with this? Is there already a box-deselect?
I like this idea. Someone should implement it. Pseudo? Ashduino?
Pages: 1 2