Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Each instrument should have multiple channels.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This would probably be very difficult to implement, but the idea of having multiple of the same instrument would be one of the biggest game changers ever introduced to online sequencer. With the way that OS works currently, it's incredibly limited. It simply doesn't allow you to use any instrument in more ways than one. This is unfortunate considering just how unique you can make each instrument sound using various effects and distortions.
can you use layman terms i didn't understand a word of that
(04-06-2023, 10:50 PM)Smidsilsizzle_Binglewanger Wrote: [ -> ]can you use layman terms i didn't understand a word of that

when ur using effects on an instrument to get a cool sound, but u wanna use that SAME instrument for something else, it'd be cool if you could simply use the instrument again. essentially, I want to have the ability to make multiple sequences at once.
This feature is called instrument cloning, and it's actively in development. Coming "soon"