Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: is there a way to mass download your songs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I realize that the site probably doesn't want people mass downloading others' works but can you download all of your own stuff quickly?
I am pretty sure you will need to render it all individually because a sequence can take up a lot of processing power
(04-13-2023, 07:20 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]I am pretty sure you will need to render it all individually because a sequence can take up a lot of processing power

I just want to download all the files at once instead of clicking download 200 times in my case.
Then that's not possible, short answer is no
(04-15-2023, 06:57 AM)Crum Wrote: [ -> ]Then that's not possible, short answer is no

Yeah I ended up downloading all of it one at a time. Took an hour.
There goes your time
You could definitely write some custom JS to do this, but there's no built in way. We can't make it too easy to do that, or people could really easily spam the server with requests. It'd be like putting a DDoS button on the site.
Haha DDoS
(04-15-2023, 01:56 PM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]You could definitely write some custom JS to do this, but there's no built in way. We can't make it too easy to do that, or people could really easily spam the server with requests. It'd be like putting a DDoS button on the site.

ahaha imagine if i pressed it several times xD i'd break the world i think
😭😭😭😭😭
Pages: 1 2